For Immigration Matters, Trust An Immigrant
The immigration process can be lengthy and complex. Having an attorney who can explain how things work can make all the difference. Barba Inegol Law Firm PLLC has worked with clients throughout Texas. If you have questions about living or working in the United States, Fernanda and her team can help you understand your options.
Trustworthy Legal Guidance For Your Immigration Matters
As an immigrant herself, Fernanda Inegol knows how confusing the legal system can be and wants to ensure you receive the best possible legal guidance. You can read about Fernanda’s qualifications by clicking the links below:
In these cases, communication is crucial. Fernanda explains complicated terms in words you can understand. She is clear and concise, and will address any questions you may have. She has experience in the following practice areas:
- Family-based immigration, like green cards for your relatives
- Family law for immigrants, such as divorce or child custody matters
- Employment-based immigration, for those who would like to work in this country
- Nonimmigrant visas, such as investor visas and student visas
- Naturalization and citizenship, which include an application process
- DACA, for those who were brought into the country as children
- Temporary protected status, allowing those affected by conflict to live and work here
- Corporate law for immigrants, for business-related matters
Hiring a lawyer who has personal experience with immigration means you will be represented by someone who cares.
Call Today To Schedule A Consultation
Fluent in Spanish, Fernanda and her team can walk you through the choices you are facing. Turkish language services are also available upon request. To schedule a consultation, call her office in San Antonio at 210-475-3963 today. You can also send her an email.