A Personal Immigration Experience.
A Personalized Approach To Immigration Law.

A Passionate Immigration Attorney Who Can Help You Obtain A Work Visa

Non-immigrant work visas like the H1B visa allow certain foreign workers to live and work in the United States for a set period of time, typically with extensions available. To apply, your employer must first submit an H1B petition to USCIS. At Barba Inegol Law Firm PLLC, you can get dependable advice and assistance from an experienced attorney. Fernanda regularly helps clients in the San Antonio area of Texas, as well as throughout the United States and internationally, to obtain temporary work permits for a variety of scenarios.

Types Of Work Visas

H1B visa – person in specialty occupation: This visa requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a specialty occupation. Examples of “specialty” occupations include engineering, medical, architecture and legal fields. H1B visas are capped at 65,000 per year and an additional 20,000 for applicants with a master’s degree. An H1B attorney can help you.

H2A visa – temporary or seasonal agricultural worker: A U.S employer must file a petition for a nonimmigrant worker on behalf of the prospective temporary agricultural worker.

H2B visa – temporary or seasonal nonagricultural worker: This visa allows U.S employers to bring on temporary non-agricultural laborers for a one-time occurrence or for recurring seasonal work.

H3 visa – trainee or special education visitor: This visa is designed to let people enter the United States to receive training that would not be available elsewhere.

L1 visa – manager or executive of an international company: A company that has offices in the U.S. and abroad can petition for an L1 visa to bring an executive from one of their foreign offices to work in the U.S.

TN visa – NAFTA professionals who are citizens of Mexico or Canada: A citizen of Mexico or National of Canada can obtain a TN status to live and work in the U.S. for up to three years with renewal options.

B1 visa – for domestic employees: This visa allows employers to bring cooks, nannies or other domestic workers along with them when they enter the United States.

Get Professional Assistance To Obtain A Nonimmigrant Work Visa

The process of filing for an H1B or other work visa can be complex. Let Fernanda take care of it for you. Call 210-761-6638 or fill out the contact form to request an appointment. Fernanda assists clients in the following Texas cities and their surrounding areas:

  • San Antonio
  • Austin
  • San Marcos

She also serves individuals throughout the U.S. and internationally.