A Personal Immigration Experience.
A Personalized Approach To Immigration Law.

Fernanda Can Help You Find The Right Investor Visa Option

It is possible to obtain a visa to live in the United States by investing in a U.S. corporation. There is a minimum investment amount, and in some cases you must also submit a plan to create or preserve 10 full-time jobs for U.S. citizens. The EB-5 visa is the most common investor visa. You may also obtain an E2 Treaty Trader and Investor visa if you are a citizen of a country that has a trade treaty with the United States.

At Barba Inegol Law Firm PLLC, you can partner with an experienced immigration attorney to walk you through the process of obtaining an investor visa. Fernanda has helped many clients obtain temporary and permanent visas for investing in U.S. businesses. Call today to discuss your situation with a qualified lawyer and find out what you need to do next.

Assisting Investors With EB-5 Visas And E2 Visas

EB-5 – Immigrant Investor Program: To qualify for an EB-5, you must invest either $900,000-plus or $1.8 million in a United States company (depending on whether or not you invest in a Targeted Employment Area, which is a rural area or area with high unemployment). Your investment must also create or preserve a minimum of 10 jobs for U.S citizens.

E2 – Treaty Trader & Investor Visa: This visa is for citizens of countries which the United States has commerce and navigation treaties with. To obtain an E2 visa, you must be coming to the United States to engage in substantial trade primarily with the treaty country, or to direct the operations of a company that you have invested a substantial amount of capital in.

Consult With A Qualified Attorney To Get The Guidance You Need To Take The Next Step

If you are interested in obtaining temporary or permanent residency in the U.S. by getting an investor visa, contact Barba Inegol Law Firm PLLC today. Attorney Fernanda Inegol can advise and assist you throughout the process and make it easy for you to complete successfully. Call 210-761-6638 or fill out the contact form to request an appointment. Fernanda assists clients in the following Texas cities and their surrounding areas:

  • San Antonio
  • Austin
  • San Marcos

She also serves individuals throughout the U.S. and internationally.